Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX 4G Android Phone, Black 32GB

I was hanging on to my 3G Droid X because just about all the 4G phones recently released had mediocre battery life even with their extended batteries. When the Razr Maxx was announced, it immediately caught my attention. As soon as I saw it in the Verizon Store, I was hooked. It's hard to believe how they squeezed a 3300mAh battery into a phone this thin. Not only is the phone still very thin, it actually feels better in my hand than the standard Razr Maxx. As for it's performance, I find it excellent all around. Call quality is excellent. Radio reception is very good. The phone does come with Android 2.3 Gingerbread which is a disappointment, but Android 4.0 ICS should be right around the corner. The usual "Motoblur" UI is still there too, but it's not as bad as in the past. The phone also comes with some unwanted bloatware, but supposedly it can all be removed if wanted when Android 4.0 comes out. The rear camera takes very good pictures in good light, and fair at best pictures indoors under poor light. I've taken a few seconds of test video, but from what I can tell, it is good. The 4.3-inch Super AMOLED screen is in my opinion very good. I've seen some mixed reviews on it, and I'm sure there are better displays out there, but I have no problem with it. It's bright. Text is clear, and colors are accurate. Battery life is excellent, and even better than expected. I've gone 2 days of moderate to heavy usage, and I still have 40% left. Amazing. All in all, I totally love the DROID RAZR MAXX, and highly recommend it. It's not totally perfect, but comes as close as any phone I've ever owned.

Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX 4G Android Phone

Pros: Spectacular battery life. Excellent call quality. Very good radio reception. Very fast 4G LTE data performance. Thin and lightweight. Dual-core 1.2 GHz processor. 16GB internal memory, and 16GB microSD card included. 
Cons: No Android 4.x ICS yet. Phone takes up to 3 hours to fully charge. Mediocre camera performance in poor light. qHD 540x960 display might disappoint some.

Blogger news


Or
Get recent post from semua-free.blogspot.com Via Email.!!!